Sunday, March 7, 2010

Road Trip 2010 - Second last week

It's been a long while since the last post.  I don't blame you if you gave up following this.  Sorry about that. 

Since the 27th, I've gone through Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and now New Mexico.  I'm going to attempt a night run to Phoenix, Arizona, and try to get to the Grand Canyon by Wednesday.  I was going to extend my trip by a week or two to make up for the delays, but the bank account says otherwise.  So, California and Utah will have to wait until next year.

I have taken a few pictures along the way, and hope they're enough to keep you interested a while longer.

Galveston, TX - driving on the sand at East Beach, Crabcake Caesar and a Shiner Bock at Joe's Seafood, sunset at the west end of the island


Carlsbad Caverns, Carlsbad, NM


On the highway between Deming and Silver City, NM and the Backroad Scenic Parkway near Gila National Park, NM

No comments:

Post a Comment